About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Contact UsClerk: Mr L Mills Tel 01263 735521 [email protected]
Every little helps…Please use the bottle bank in Oulton Street - your Parish Council gets rewarded financially so its worthwhile!
- Dangerous deep pothole by the side of metal grate, 11th May
- Rubbish dumped on verge of road (asbestos sheets!), 22nd April
- Big enough to loose a wheel, 7th April
- Path blocked by a ponds (Itteringham FP 16), 2nd March
- Pig muck all over road and damage to banks due to oversize farm vehicles., 22nd February
- Pot hole again, 8th February
- Street lamp not working, 31st January
- Hole in road, 4th January
- Severe hole close to edge of road (west side), 29th December
- 'Secret' bridleway, 18th November