PCSO Laura Munro-Oakley at Aylsham Police Station is organising an open workshop on Internet safety awareness aimed at any adult who may have responsibility for a child or teenager, so anybody from parents, grandparents and carers to teachers and childminders.
The session lasts about an hour and will provide information on:
- The risks children face online.
- Gaming and social media.
- How young people engage, interact and behave online.
- The signs a child is being groomed.
- Latest social media sites/apps young people are using.
- Practical advice on how to protect your child, including handouts on parental controls etc.
- Further resources on keeping young people safe online.
You are invited to come along to the Jubilee Family Centre, Norwich Road, Aylsham NR11 6JG at 11am on Saturday 11th January 2013.
Further Information here: