About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Contact UsClerk: Mr L Mills Tel 01263 735521 firstname.lastname@example.org
Every little helps…Please use the bottle bank in Oulton Street - your Parish Council gets rewarded financially so its worthwhile!
- Large Pothole on B1149 heading north - bridge, 22nd March
- Dangerous junction, 21st June
- Lack of signposting, 21st June
- 2 potholes at edge of road, 21st April
- Television, 3rd January
- Roadside advertising, 19th August
- Large sharp edged pot hole, 19th April
- Dumped mattress, 2nd March
- Dangerous driving conditions due to mud on road, 30th November
- Hole with cavity, 9th June