MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF OULTON PARISH COUNCIL held at Malthouse Farm on Saturday 15th October 2016
1. Present: Mr. Paul Killingback, Mr. G. Peck, Mrs. S. Mather, Ms. A Shaw Apologies: Ms. N. Poole, Mr. A Nash
2. Minutes: The minutes of the last meeting will be dealt with at the November meeting.
3. Declarations of Interest: Mr. Killingback, Mrs. Mather and Ms. Shaw declared a non-prejudicial interest.
4. Planning Application 20161679 Provision of 2 Shipping Container Storage Units (6.06m long x 2.44m wide x 2.59m high) to be situated within the Courtyard area at the rear of the site at Malthouse Barn, The Street, Oulton for the National Trust. The Parish Council had no objection to this planning application provided the containers were situated as per the plan, well into the corners. This is to ensure access is not impeded. There will need to be some scrub clearance to enable to correct positioning.
8. Date of the next meeting: This will be held on Tuesday 8th November.