MINUTES OF A MEETING OF OULTON PARISH COUNCIL held on Tuesday 20th October 2015
1. Present: Mr. P. Killingback, Ms. S. Harrison, Mr. A. Nash, Mrs. S. Mather, Ms. A. Shaw
Apologies: Mr. G. Peck, Ms. N. Poole
In attendance: Mr. D. Harrison
2. Declarations of Interest: Ms. Shaw declared in an interest in Item 7 for the cheque paid to Mr. J. Pearce and she left the room when this was discussed. There were no other declarations.
3. Minutes: The minutes of the meeting held on the 8th September were approved and signed. The minutes of the site meeting held on the 19th September were approved and signed.
4. Matters Arising: (i) Planning Application 20151443 Application for the variation of Condition 2 of Planning Permission 20080187 – Change of Use of Existing Building to Holiday Accommodation and Associated Alterations: This has not yet been decided by BDC but the Parish Council felt very strongly that the variation should not be permitted and a letter would be sent to BDC.
(ii)Playground Maintenance: Mr. Nash had this in hand and would ask for help when and if necessary.
5. Opportunity for Members of the Public to speak: Councillor David Harrison reported on the approval by Aylsham Town Council of a new roundabout on the A140 junction with the Burgh Road and a new garage and M &S mini-store on the site of the former Aylsham Bath and Door Centre. He also reported on various County Council matters.
6. Planning Appliction: 20151626 Stabilisation and Reconstruction of Fire Damaged Property (Listed Building) at Oulton Hall for Mr. Bolton Agnew. The Parish Council inspected the plans and strongly supported the planning application.
7. Financial Matters: The Clerk reported that there was a total of £493.26 in the Box Day account and £3,287.02 in the Village Fund.
The following four cheques were signed:
£167.22 to Norse Eastern Limited for mowing the playground £27.60 to Indigo Waste for emptying the bottle bank four times £378.84 to Mrs. J.H. Rogers for her six monthly salary of £340.00 and £38.84 for expenses
£147.00 to Jonathan Pearce for strimming round the playground 8. Date of the next meeting: This will be held on 1st December
About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Contact UsClerk: Mr L Mills Tel 01263 735521 firstname.lastname@example.org
Every little helps…Please use the bottle bank in Oulton Street - your Parish Council gets rewarded financially so its worthwhile!