MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF OULTON PARISH COUNCIL held on Tuesday 8th September 2015
1. Present: Mr. P. Killingback, Mrs. S. Harrison, Mrs. S. Mather, Mr. A. Nash, Ms. N. Poole, Ms. A. Shaw.
Apologies: Mr. G. Peck, Mr. D. Harrison
2. Minutes: The minutes of the meeting held on the 9th July were signed and approved.
3. Declarations of Interest: There were no declarations of interest.
4. Matters Arising: Application 20150952 Solar Farm, Oulton Street. The Parish
Council had replied to Broadland regarding the letter from Savills. Broadland would be holding a Planning Meeting on the 23rd September which would be attended by members of Oulton Parish Council.
Aylsham AD Appeal – this will take the form of written evidence only and there would be no hearing.
5. Financial Matters: Two cheques were signed. To Playsafely Limited for the playground inspection amounting to £85.20 and to Norse Eastern Ltd. for grounds maintenance for £167.22.
The Clerk received two cheques for £100 each for marquee rent.
The Clerk stated there was £3,284.28 in Oulton Village Fund.
The annual Return for the financial year ended 31st March 2015 had been returned from Mazars, the auditors. In future the Parish Council should seek to receive the Internal Audit report before Section 2 of the form is approved. The fixed assets were understated by £1 and in future it should be noted that trust funds, ie. The Oulton Village Fund was entirely managed by the Parish Council. The notice for viewing the accounts will be displayed on the website and the noticeboard.
6. Playground: Following on from the playground inspection by Playsafety Limited, there were a few minor remedial matters that needed doing. Mr. Nash will carry the repairs out.
7. Date of the next meeting: This will be held on Tuesday 20th October.
About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Contact UsClerk: Mr L Mills Tel 01263 735521 firstname.lastname@example.org
Every little helps…Please use the bottle bank in Oulton Street - your Parish Council gets rewarded financially so its worthwhile!